As the world returns to some level of post-pandemic normalcy, I’d like to reflect upon the past two years of accomplishments at TCA. 2022 marks our 20 year anniversary as a company and yet we continue to maintain that “start-up” level of excitement and energy around the office. All of the sudden opportunities to gather in group settings, meet with customers face to face, travel, and attend trade shows again are popping up daily and what was old is new again. The pandemic no doubt created new challenges and hurdles for every individual, company, school, and organization in the world, but I’m extremely grateful for how blessed we have been throughout the experience. In the past two years, TCA has:
- Expanded real estate by 50%. Taking on new warehousing space for inventory management, production process development, and administrative offices.
- Expanded our domestic molding capabilities by 50% with additional molding equipment and new dies.
- Vastly expanded wire cut, crimp, strip, and tin capacity by utilizing Schleunigers automated crimp centers.
- Began the journey of ISO certification, and achieved that certification the same year.
- Launched our new website
- Expanded our sales office into the southwest
- Grew our staff by nearly double, with over 80 folks in our family here at TCA now.
- Implemented a fantastic digital work instruction system with many custom modifications thanks to our partners at Scout Systems.
- Implemented a new MRP system to further improve our efficiencies in inventory management, purchasing, and production work flow.
I am sure I am forgetting a lot, but I’m even more excited about the future. We are once again looking at visiting trade shows, travelling to customer sites, spending more time together as co-workers at company BBQ’s, celebrating birthdays, and planning our first annual golf tournament.
So thank you to all of our amazing customers and suppliers that have worked together through these past 2 years to create such a fantastic foundation for the future.